WALL PAINTING – COLOR YOUR SPACE 25.03.2018 – Publicado en: lifestyle
«WALL PAINTING» is a modern version of classic fresco painting (a mural done with watercolors). It is becoming more and more popular form of space deco, making it really special and remarkable.
If you feel like your space miss personality and artistic touch – Wall Art painting is an amazing solution for you¡ With the seemingly endless list of creative painting techniques available today, it’s easy to completely transform the look of your space without adding clutter via extra decor or encroaching on your square footage. The art work is all you’ll need to give any room in your home or business a fresh and inviting vibe, no matter your aesthetic leanings or style sensibilities. Wall art could easily spice up it more, creating a focal point for your space.
To personalize your wall with unique & high end artwork – just contact Ally.
We will spend time giving love to your walls.
Style Me Pretty.
There are limitless options to design your walls and a wide variety of styles and themes of wall art to decorate it with. Each painting is uniquely created for a particular space and clients style preferences, giving it an exclusivity and artistic touch.
Before starting an art work I focus on creating a sketch to know exactly how it will look like when it’s done. In this point for me is very important direct connection with the client. That gives me understanding of his style vision to make my design feet completely to all his expectations.
Art work can be styled in any way: • Geometrical • Sacred Geometry • Collage • Fantasy • Illustration • Portarte • landscape • Classic • Constructivism • Minimalism • Modern Eclectic • Fusion • Hi-Tech • Organic • Ethnic • Rustic • Boho • Art Nouveau • Pop Art
The art work style can be also created particularly, that will represent only you and your space or brand.
How I Do It.
Its made by hand and before I begin painting, its always needed to check if the wall is prepared, clean and not suffering from any moisture damage or structural problems to ensure that I am starting with as clean a slate as possible. Then I can transfer the image onto the wall.
By now we already created sketch of the future art work, so I do enlarge the image into the wall using grid method or an art projector. At every step of the way, it’s important to step back and look at the mural from a distance to keep in touch with the bigger picture. The mural should look good from up-close and also from far away, so I constantly check to make sure that it looks good from all possible angles and distances. I trace the image onto the wall using a pencil and once the image is transferred – I can start to paint¡
- Rag rolling is just as it seems – it’s a painting technique that involves rolling a rag up and down wet, painted walls to add texture and depth. What’s particularly nice about this idea is that it’s subtle enough to be applied to any aesthetic without encroaching on the overall design.
- Sponging is another painting technique. It involves using a spongy paint roller or literal sponge to add dynamic texture.
- Checkerboard. Painting your walls with a checkerboard pattern will add plenty of life and style to your space while eliminating the need for added decor. Even better, there are infinite ways to do it. We can paint checkers in similar neutral colors for a subtle, textural effect. Or, we can make a stylish splash by opting for bold contrasts.
- Wall stenciling is a simple and easy way to add sophistication and intrigue to your space. We create original stencil design for you or use readymade geometrical forms to create an art work.
- Stippling is one of the popular mural techniques for creating detail without worrying about smooth blending.
- Antiquing makes your mural look old, emanating a sense of history into the room. I can achieve this by using special liquids and combining with other art techniques. For an added effect, we can use this technique to add even darker color to the corners and edges of the wall.
- Glazing. To create acrylic glazes on a wall, I mix the acrylic paint with an acrylic medium Golden Glazing Liquid. This will thin and «stretch» the paint, making it more translucent. When I paint a glaze on the wall, the color underneath will show through. This is a handy mural technique for adding dimension and shading to your mural.
- Color washing is a beautiful paint technique that adds texture and depth to a space.
- Strié, which is the French word for streaking, refers to a paint technique that creates horizontal or vertical lines for a look that resembles linen material. It’s a stunning way to add warmth and texture to your space.
- Gold painting. The beauty of this idea is that there are a million and one ways to apply it. We can paint your entire room a gold or metallic hue to make a stylish statement, or just apply metallic accents and detalles for a more layered look.
Usability. How to finish and seal a painted wall mural.
Congratulations! You’ve gotten this far – your mural is finished. Now we need to protect it to ensure that it stays vibrant and beautiful for a long time to come. We use a Latex finish varnish to protect and preserve the art piece. It makes it fully washable, repairable and adjustable with long life guaranteed.
If you prefer you can always chose a customized paint canvas to install it on any wall you want and be able to move it in time. We do design wallpaper of any size which you can order online from ALLY ART GALLERY.
The Spaces I Have Made
Wall art painting was a first comercial project I did in my life. I was 15. Since then I realized plenty of them, helping people to bring life to their environments.
It was private spaces as well as comercial properties. Here are some examples of my realized art works:
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN OUR OTHERS SERVICES:
- Interior design
- Custom furniture
DOWNLOAD NOTA DE PRENSA @ALLYSPACE.CAT
РАССЧИТАТЬ СТОИМОСТЬ ВАШЕГО ПРОЕКТА
ОСТАВИТЬ ЗАЯВКУ НА ВАШ ПРОЕКТ
🏡 For real estate investors and project requests:
✍ email@example.com W/a +34 663 23 88 00
🔥 Facebook & Instagram: @allyspace.cat
I can’t wait to hear from you! I’m here to answer your questions and help you as you create and brand your home or business. Good luck! You’ve got this!